Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm: January Release Day 3: Dreams Do Come True

 Hi Crafty Friends! 

Welcome back for Day 3 of  The Greeting Farm  January Previews.   We have some fabulous sets this month!  This month we are introducing 3 new clear stamps, along with a new Die. We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps and die set we feature this week!

Today we are introducing a magical set Dreams Do Come True! Love this fairytale set with so many wonderful images and 2 beautiful sentiments.  Endless possibilities!



For my card I stamped the castle 1st, on a 80lb white Nenah cardstock. I masked the castle and stenciled the grass hills (Clearly Besotted Stencil) with Distress Oxide Ink Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron and, also stenciled the clouds (Lawn Fawn Cloud Stencil) with Distress Oxide Inks Tumled Glass and Broken China.  With some of the same ink and water I splattered drops with a paint brush and let it dry.   I removed the mask and colored the castle and all the images with Copic Markers.



 I die cut the characters with my Scan & Cut, Popped them with 3M Foam tap, and stamped the sentiment in black.  At the end I added a stitched frame from Lawn Fawn.  Love how it turned out.  

Make sure you visit the TGF blog to see all the amazing creations from all of our DT!! 

See you tomorrow! Hugs


Copics Used:

Princess
Skin: E04,E11,E00
Hair: BV29,BV25,BV23
Dress: BG49,BG13,BG11
Prince
Skin: E04,E11,E00
Hair: E47,E44,E41
Top: BV25,BV23, BG13,BG11

Frog: YG17,YG13
CAstle: E43,E41, W7,W5,W3,W1, BG13,BG11,RV124,RV21,B01,B04

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...