Tuesday, January 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm: January Release Day 2 - Caffeine Critters

  Hi Crafty Friends! 


Welcome back for Day 2 of  The Greeting Farm  January Previews.   We have some fabulous sets this month!  This month we are introducing 3 new clear stamps, along with a new Die. We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps and die set we feature this week!


For Day 2 we are introducing CAFFEINE CRITTERS!  This set is SO cute!!! Who doesn't like coffee or tea?  I love and drink both!  These little creatures are so much fun to color!  I made a shaker card using this set.  

 




Both images are colored with Copic Markers.  I used the little cup stamp to make the background for the shaker element.  I used Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles for the cardstocks. The shaker sequins and beads are from Buttons Galore and more.  I stenciled the coffee marks from Tim Holtz Splatters Layering stencil.  Both images are popped up with 3M foam tape.  

Copic Used:

Bear: 
Fur: E49,E37,E35,E33
Sweater: R29,R27,R14,E18
Cup: BG49,BG13,BG11,N4,YR24
Ears: R32,R30

Bunny:
Fur: C5,C3,C1
Ears: R32,R30
Sweater: BG49,BG13,BG11
Cup: R37,R35




No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...