Friday, December 4, 2020

Exciting News! The Greeting Farm DT

 Hi !

I'm so excited to be part of the new 2021 Design Team for The Greeting Farm!! I've loved their stamps for so many years, and now to be part of the team is a dream come true and, an honor!! 

I'm so ready to share all the new goodies for the new year!! 

I always love to share cards I make with their stamps. Last month I participated on the Daily Marker Daily Coloring Challenge. I colored lots of The Greeting Farm images and they are ready for some cards :)

To start today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made with the darling older set Peace On Earth. It is not in the store but I believe it can be requested for the Farmers Market.  



I inked the background with Distress Oxide inks; stenciled the stars with a glimmer paste. Loved how it turned out!  Images were colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  I popped them with 3M adhesive foam.  

Tahnk you for stopping by! 

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...