Monday, May 13, 2024

Anya in Vietnam: The Greeting Farm May Preview Day 2

 Hi TGF friends,

Welcome back to our 2nd day of The Greeting Farm May's previews!  

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Today we introduce another wonderful traveling Anya:  Anya in Vietnam.  She looks absolutely beautiful in her traditional attire.  This set also has two great vietnamese greetings, thank you and Hello.  




For my card I created a single layer card. I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic markers.    

Head over to the TGF blog to see all the wonderful creations from our other DT members using this set! Come back tomorrow for our last day of sneak peeks! 


Hugs

No comments:

Hello Autumn!

 Hello TGF friends!  I’m on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a fall card.  I love this season with its cooler air and all the changes i...