Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Sending You Oceans of Love

Hello crafty Friends! 

It’s May and you know what that means!! It’s MerMay!! I couldn't end the month without a mermaid card!  I love anything mermaid and The Greeting Farm has some fin-tastic mermaid stamps sets!! 

For today’s card I used some stamps from  a couple of sets; the adorable Little Mermaids and the whale from Mermaid Fun.   


I started by taping the white cardstock to just leave a band.  I used Distress Ink Oxides to create the ocean by blending the colors. I used a wave stencil at the end to add some soft waves.  I sprayed with water to give it a distress look.  

 



 I colored all the images with Copic markers and die cut them with my Scan& Cut.  I kept a monochromatic look throughout the images.  




All were added with foam adhesive for some dimension.   I stemped the sentiment in a dark blue.  Finished the card by adding glitter and glass enamel dots.  Love how it turned out! 

XOXO 



No comments:

With Deepest Sympathy

 Hello TGF friends!  I hope you are all enjoying this hot summer!  I'm on the The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a sympathy card usin...