Friday, April 26, 2024

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends! 

Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cutest stamp set ever!  Perfect for any gift card holders or just to send some kisses!  




I kept my card pretty simple and clean with lots of white space.  I sarted by cutting the background cardstock with a stitched border die. I stamped the sentiment in the corner.  I then used a brush stroke stencil to create the background for each of the little mugs.  I color coordinate them with Distress Ink Oxides ( kitsh flamingo, twisted citron, broken china and dried marigold).  I matted the background with some coordinating patterned paper. 




Each image was colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Scan & Cut.  I added each mug with foam adhesive.  To finish I added some glitter in the foam and little marshmallows.  




Thanks for stopping by!! 

XOXO 


No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...