Thursday, April 4, 2024

Get Well Soon

  Hello Crafty Friends! 

Today I'm sharing a Get Well card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used the cute Nurse Anya from the Anya Reboot Big Kit set. This is one of the special edition sets and it is still available in the store!  I love all the Anyas in this set!   I paired it with the perfect sentiment from Feel Better set.   



I colored the main image with Copic markers and I fussy cut it.  For the background I used a splatter stamp to stamp it with Distress Ink Oxides.  I added a postage stamp border to frame the image.



  Anya was added with foam adhesive, and added the sentiment in the corner with some little heart enamel dots.   I finished the card with some matching patterened paper to frame it all.  



Thanks for stopping by!! 

Hugs


Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R20 
Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20  
Outfit: RV09, RV06, RV04 BG13 T07, T05
Hat: BG13, BG10 RV09

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...