Thursday, March 9, 2023

The Greeting Farm: March Preview Day 1: Explore Anya FB

 Hello!! Welcome to Day One of  The Greeting Farm March release previews!  

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

First off we introduce Explore Anya FB.  I love how you can face her both ways and created a totally different scene.  This set has great little accesories and I love the little squirrel.  


I created the background scene with a landscape cover die.  I ink blended the grass and used a cloud stencil for the sky, completed with some ink drops.  All with Distress Ink Oxides.  All images were colored with Copic markers and die cut.  All were adhered with foam adhesive to give it dimension.  


Come back tomorrow for day two!! Hugs 


Copic Used:
Anya: Skin E04, E11, E00, E000, R20    Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
Outfit: V04, V06, B93, B97, T5, T9, R30, R32, E23
Squirrel: W3, W5, E23, E25, E29, R21

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...