Thursday, March 30, 2023

Happy Bee Day!!

 Hello crafty friends! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a birthday card created with the adorable What's Buzzin'? stamp set.  It is such a cute spring birthday card! 




I started by ink blending the backgraound with Distress Ink Oxides yellows, I also used some sprays and finished it my speckling it with black ink.    I stmped the little honeycombs from the set with a darker yellow.  All the little nbees were colored with Copic markers and die cut.   I added foam adhesive to give them dimension.   


The sentiment was heat embossed with white ink onto black cardstock and used a banner die to cut it.  

I finished it with some glossy enamel dots and kept the card simple.  



Thanks for stopping by!! 

Hugs 


Copic Used
Bees: Y11, Y00, Y21, R21, T7, T5

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...