Tuesday, February 14, 2023

The Greeting Farm: February Preview Day 3: You're So Tweet

 

Welcome to our final day of The Greeting Farm February previews!! 

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop tomorrow where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Introducing You're So Tweet!  I love birds so this is just the perfect set for me!! This set has lots of little birds that are so perfect to create all occasion cards!!  


For this card I decided to color the birds into my favorite ones, the robin.   I have them in my yard pretty much all year long and they can be so friendly.  I just love feeding them fruit everyday.  



I started on the background and used Distress Ink Sprays and water into a watercolor paper.  I then used a stencil with glossy transparent paste and grit paste, it really created a cool effect.   All images were colored with Copic markers and die cut.  I used foam adhesive to place them and added a little twine for the bird house.   I finished it by adding a few glass beads and the sentiment was die cut with a banner die.   Such a Tweet card!! 

Hugs 


Copic Used:
House: E51, E55, E57, E59, RV55, YR04, B02, YG13, R27, E35, E07
Birds: YR14, E97, W3, W5

1 comment:

Christi said...

Simply stunning! love this

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...