Thursday, February 9, 2023

Love is in the Air

 Hello Crafty friends! 


Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a couple of Valentine's cards.  



FOr my fisrt one I used the adorable digi stamp Be Mine Anya.  She is adorable.  I colored her with Copic markers and die cut her with my scan and cut.   The background was created with Distress Oxide sprays and Distress grit paste.  I added a couple of XOXO die cuts in black cardstock and added Anya with foam adhesive.  





For my second card I used one of the cute couples from So This Is Love stamp set.   There are 2 other couple stamps sets that would be perfect as well for any of these simple Valentinme's card or Anniversary cards: #CoupleGoals and Forever with You.  All are in stock at TGF store.  



I started but ink blending part of the card with Distress Ink Oxides in LumberJack Plaid, Abandoned Coral and Sugar Spun and create a gradiant look, I sprayed some water for the droplets effect and also sprayed a shimmer liquid to give it a sparkly look.  I left the bottom right corner white where I stamped my image.  It was colored with Copic markers.  I added the hearts using the heart stamp from the same set.  The sentiment was stamped in the opposite corner in black.   The card was layered with black cardstock and a Valentine's patterened paper.   So easy to created and love how simple the card looks.  




Thanks for stopping by!! 

Happy Valentine's Day!! 



Copic Used:

Be Mine Anya: Skin E04, E11, E00, R20    Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, RV02
OUtfit:  R24, R29, R89,  T7, T5    Heart: V01, V04, V06

Couple: Skin E04, E11, E00, R20  Both  Hair Girl: YR14, YR21, E42     Hair Boy: BV29, BV25, BV23
Cat: E51, E53, W5, W3    Bed and pillows:  C1, C3, B91, B93, B95 

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...