Monday, February 13, 2023

The Greeting Farm: February Preview Day 2: Little Dreamer

 Welcome back to our 2nd day of The Greeting Farm February previews!  

This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

Today we introduce such a sweet stamp set called Little Dreamer.   Such cute little images, perfect for your little ones cards.  




For this slimline card I first stamped the main image and the moon and masked them so I could work on the background.  It was ink blended with Distress Oxide inksand created a night sky with the glowing moon.  Sprayed water and liquid shimmer.  I stamped several of the clouds.  I colored all the images,  the unicorns and star were die cut and glued with foam adhesive.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white.  And to finish off I added several glass bead.  It looks so dreamy! 





Thanks for stopping by!! 



No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...