Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Hocus Pocus!

 Hi TGF friends! 

Have you seen the new Hocus Pocus 2 movie? I really enjoyed it! and what better way to continue the Halloween theme than another card using the amazing Hocus Pocus set!! I'm on the TGF blog today sharing this card. 


I stamped this cute little witch on Copic cardstock and colored her with Copic markers.  I masked the image and ink blanded the background with Distress Ink Oxides.


 I used a stencil for the moon.   I put together the skeleton from a die set. 




Colored and fussy cut several small images from the Hocus Pocus set (special set released but you can always request it in our Farmer Market) .  Some of these were glued to the background or popped with foam adhesive.  The sentiment was heat embossed with fluorescent green embossing powder.   I really love how this little spooky scene came together!  Supply list below.  

Thanks for stopping by!! 

XOXO

Copic Colors: 
Witch: Skin E13, E11, E04, E00     Hair: E74, E77, E79, E49   Outfit: V05, V09, YG13, T7, T5   Hat: T9, T7, T5, V05, V09
Bat: W7, W5 
Skeleton head: E40, E42, YR30

Distress Ink Oxides: Chipped Saphire, Black Soot, Seedless Preserves, Rustic Wilderness, Pumice Stone, Scattered straw

Sizzix Tim Holtz Mr Bones skeleton die



No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...