Friday, October 21, 2022

Boo To You: The Greeting Farm

 Happy Friday!! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing yet another Halloween card created with the awesome digi Boo To You.  She is such a cute little witch chanting away her spell while working on her potion!  


I Just love create Halloween cards!  



The images were colored with Copic markers. I die cut the scene with an arch die and backed it into a fun Halloween patterned paper.  Added lots of glitter and embellishements.  




Super easy and quick card. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs! 


Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R20    Hair:  RV29, RV25, RV23, RV20 
Outfit: RV55, RV66, T5, T3
Cauldron: T7, T5, T3, Y15, Y13  YG00, YG01, YG03 



No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...