Friday, October 28, 2022

Boo To YOu: Hello Bluebird Stamps

 Hello 

I love this time of the year as I love creating Fall and Halloween cards!! I created this cute Halloween card using the adorable set Frighful Little Bits and Boo to You die from Hello Bluebird stamps

The ghosts and bats are just too cute!!  




I ink blended the background with Distress Ink Oxides and used a mask stencil for the moon.  I sprayed it with water to give it a cool effect and spackled the background with liquid shimmer. Love how it turned out.   For the Boo to You I die cut it in orange and black and several white and glue them all togehter to give it dimension.  



All images were colored with Copic markers and die cut.  

I had so much fun creat ing this scene.  

I'm entering Hello Bluebird October Instagram challenge.  

THanks for stopping by! 

Hugs 

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...