Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Sloth Happy Birthday

 Hi TGF friends! 

I'm on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing a CAS birthday card using one of the adorable sloths from Thanks a Sloth set.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Happy Birthday set.  




I cut the backgroung with a stitched rectangle die. Sentiment was stamped at the bottom in black ink.  Then I stenciled the 3 brush strokes in different colors.  



The sloth was colored with Copic markers,  fussy cut and popped with foam adhesive.  To finish I added the enamel dots and adhered the background into a patterned paper.  Super simple! 





Thanks for stoppimg by! 

Hugs! 


Copic Used:
Sloth: E50, E53, E40, E42, E43, E44, R20  
Present: RV04, B02


No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...