Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Hocus Pocus

 Hi TGF friends!! 

Is it too early for a Halloween card?  I just got the brand new big Hocus Pocus set from The Greeting FArm and I couln't wait to start coloring these cuties!! This set was a special pre-order event.  You can always request it for our Farmers Market (next one happens on 8/25/22).  



For the background I used Distress Oxides ink sprays and water until I achieved the wanted result.  I used a city skyline die and cut it in black cardstock to create a night sky.  I used a border frame die to frame the scene.  



The images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with the Brother Scan & Cut.  

The sentiment was heat embossed with a fluorescent green embossing powder.  



Hugs 

Copic Used:

Witch: Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000    Hair:  BV29, BV23, YG00  Hat: T9, T06, T05, T03 BV01, BV08 E40, E42, YG13, YG01, YR04, YR18, Y15   Outfit: BV01, BV02, BV08  Boots: T07, T05  Broom: E35, E37, E31, Y15 

Cat: W7, W5, W3, R20


Lawn Fawn Outside Stichched Frame

Mama Elephant Skyline Slimline

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...