Friday, August 5, 2022

Mama Elephant Dragon Birthday

 Hi

Today I created a birthday card using a couple of the dragon stamp sets from Mama Elephant Dragon Wishes and Me and My Dragon  and the Ho Hi Loopy die 

For the background I stamped the images on Copic paper and images were colored with Copic markers.  The sky was done by stenceling the clouds with Distress Ink Oxides.  The ground was done with Copic markers.  

For the border I used Distress Ink Oxides Sprays and water ancreated the different colors and die cut with the Ho Hi Loopy die.  

Hugs




Copic Used:
Small Dragon: RV02, RV04, R24, R27, RV69
Big dragon: YG00, YG01, YG25, YG67, BG09, BG78, BG13, R21
Sky: Distress Ink Oxides Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass
Ground: W1, W3, W5, W7




No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...