Friday, August 5, 2022

Mama Elephant Dragon Birthday

 Hi

Today I created a birthday card using a couple of the dragon stamp sets from Mama Elephant Dragon Wishes and Me and My Dragon  and the Ho Hi Loopy die . 

For the background I stamped the images on Copic paper and images were colored with Copic markers.  The sky was done by stenceling the clouds with Distress Ink Oxides.  The ground was done with Copic markers.  

For the border I used Distress Ink Oxides Sprays and water ancreated the different colors and die cut with the Ho Hi Loopy die.  

Hugs




Copic Used:
Small Dragon: RV02, RV04, R24, R27, RV69
Big dragon: YG00, YG01, YG25, YG67, BG09, BG78, BG13, R21
Sky: Distress Ink Oxides Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass
Ground: W1, W3, W5, W7




No comments:

Stay Wicked!

 Hello crafty friends! Happy October!  I'm back on the The Greeting Farm blog today with a delightfully wicked Halloween card that's...