Thursday, May 5, 2022

The Greeting Farm: Creepin' Cool

 Hello TGF friends! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a card made with the coolest set Creepin' Cool!  I just love these girls!  and that little bunny is just the cutest think ever!  



The background was created during a class from the talented Creative Chick Jenn Shurkus.  This was her Distress Techniques: Sprays and Mediums class. Check it out!  I created so many cool backgrounds!  You will be seeing them in my coming DT posts.   It was done using Distress Oxides sprays and Distress Translucent paste.  I love the effect!  




The images were colored with Copic markers, die cut with my Scan & Cut and popped with 3m foam adhesive.  

The sentiment was stamped on die cut heart and also raised with foam adhesive.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the set Miss Anya Birthday




Love the colors of this card! It is Creepin' Cool :) 

Hugs 

Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E00, E11   Hair BV29, BV25, BV23, R37, R35, R32 
Outfit: RV09, RV04, T5, T9, C0, C3, C5


No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...