Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Greeting Farm: November Release Preview Day 1 - So Sweet Anya

 Hi TGF friends! 

I can't believe that we are doing the last The Greeting Farm release of the year!! What a year! so many wonderful releases! I've had so much fun this past year and worked with so many talented ladies. I also enjoyed so much seing all of the TGF friends' creations.   

Here we are with November's first day of previews. We have 3 amazing stamps sets this month!! We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps sets we feature this week!

Introducing So Sweet Anya.  She is just adorable! 


The image was colored with Copic markers and cut with my Brother Scan & Cut. Card measures 5.5x5.5.  I layered some papers.  Die cut the scalloped circle and stenciled the background with Distress Ink Oxides (Tumbled Glass & Faded Jeans). I stamped the Love You sentiment  (from the Lettered set) and popped the Anya and the circle with foam adhesive.  I added some ribbon on the side and some enamel dots, and lastly added glitter on the strawberry. 

Come back tomorrow for day 2 of previews! 

Hugs! 


Copic Used
skin E04, E11, E00, R30       
HAir: YR14, YR18, E08, E18
Outfit: R27, R29, B93, B95, B97, B99  
Boots: R27, R29

1 comment:

Blankina said...

she is lovely
hugs Blankina

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...