Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Big Sentiment Dies with Little Images

Hello TGF friends! 

I'm on the TGF blog today sharing a couple of easy cards using some big sentiment dies and little images to accent these dies.    

We all have sentiments dies and they make creating a quick card so easy. I love to accent these with a small image, and it just elevates the card a little more, gives it a little more pizzaz.   The Greeting Farm has so many stamp sets with smaller images that are quick to color and make these card pop.   I have two samples today using the super cute Feels 3 stamp set.   I love all their little face expressions and are perfect to compliment certain sentiments.   

For my first card I used 2 images from the Feels 3 set, TGF Thank You word die and the So Much sentiment from Animal Pots set.  I used 2 different Fall patterned papers, from my stash, for the background. I added the sentiment in the middle as the central focus and the two little images on the sides, popped with foam adhesive. Stamped the small sentiment on a banner die cut from the same patterned paper.  

  




For the second card I used a bigger sentiment die and just one of the images.  I stenciled the background with Distress Oxide inks and die cut the sentiment in black cardstock and holographic cardstock. I layered them together with the black showing a little and i added foam adhesive to give it a little more dimension.  I added the image in the middle of the sentiment.   










I really love how these turned out.  
Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs 


No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...