Friday, November 26, 2021

I Love Winter

 Hello TGF friends!! 

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!  Today I'm on the TGF blog with a new card featuring the adorable set Mini Remix Winter. Personally I'm not a fan of winter but I just love this set and it was just released this month!  



I used a background die from Lawn Fawn to set my winter scene.  The sky was colored with distress Ink oxides Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans.  All images were colored with Copic markers.  The characters and the tree were die cut and popped with foam adhesive.  I added lots of Prisma glitter for the snow banks.  




It's a perfect winter card! 

 Have a wonderful Holiday Season!! 

Copic Used:
Boy:   Skin: E04, E11E00       Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23    Outfit: BG11, BG13, W3, W5, T7, T5 B34
Girl     Skin: E04, E11E00       Hair: E49, E47, E44, E42    Outfit: BG11, BG13, BG45, RV09, RV147 W7, W5, T7, T5

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...