Monday, October 11, 2021

Peace & Love

 Hello 

Today I'm at The Greeting Farm blog sharing a new card.  I'm loving getting a start on my holiday cards and TGF has some really adorable stamp sets.  I came across this older set in the shop and I had to order it!  Merry & Bright:  what an adorable set and I love all its Christmas sentiments.  I had to color these cute little deer.  



I created a one layer card.  All images and background were colored with Copic markers. The sentiment was stamped and embossed in black.  I added the white snow with my Uni Posca white pen. I added Prisma glitter on the snow banks and trees. This little winter scene was framed with a scalloped die.  I popped both layers with foam adhesive to give it a little more dimension.  

Loved the way it turned out.  

Hugs 

Copics Used
Deer: E81, E50, E25, E23, E55, E42, E93, W7, W5
Scarf: YG13, YG17
Bow: R27, R29, R89
Bird: R24, R27, R89      
Star: Y15, Y17
Snow: BG0000, C0, C3
Sky: B39, B37, BG45, BG49, BG07
Trees: BG99


No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...