Sunday, September 26, 2021

Holiday Anya

 Hello TGF friends! 

 After all this month Christmas themed release at The Greeting Farm I decided to continue this theme.   I just love all the Holiday Anya's and for my project today I used the stylish Holiday Anya 6.  Who doesn't love a good cup of hot chocolate?  She totally brings in the warmth and joy of the season. 



The image was colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Brother Scan & Cut. She was popped with foam adhesive.   The background was slightly stenciled with a coffee stain stencil from Tim Holtz and I added some Christams floral patterned paper.   The sentiment is from TGF called Lettered (currently sold out).   I finished the card with some glossy enamel drops.  




The sentiment is from TGF called Lettered (currently sold out).   I finished the card with some glossy enamel drops.  





Hugs 

Copic Used: 
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R20
Hair: T7, T5, T3 Black pencil
Outfit: W5, W3, BG45, BG13, BG11    boots: R89, R29, R27
Mug: R89, R29, R27, R24







No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...