Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm: October Release Preview Day 2: Cheeky Joy

 Hello 

Welcome back to Day 2 of previews at TGF! I hope you liked yesterday's Positive Couple! 

Today we are introducing the stylish Cheeky Joy!  She is so elegant in her beautiful dress and is ready for the festivities. 



I colored her with Copic markers and cut her with my Brother Scan & Cut and she was raised with foam adhesive.   Used some Christmas patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Chrismas on Market Strret 6x6 pad.  I added some flowers and I stamped the sentiment on a curved banner.  



Make sure you check back tomorrow for the final day of previews.  
XOXO






2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute idea of having one dress up for a holiday party. Love your creation. The followers add that special touch.

Virginia said...

She looks ready for the party. Gorgeous!

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...