Monday, September 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm: September Previews Day 2: Gingerbread Christmas

 Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm Previews!  I hope you all had a good weekend! 

Today we are introducing the cutest ever gingerbread cookie stamp set called Gingerbread Christmas. I just love all their little expressions! They are so much fun to color and you can create so much with this set! Christmas cards, tags, gift card holders, treat bags! So many possibilities! 


I created a card and strated by stamping the sentiment on the base of the card.  Next I stenciled the blue background using a square masking stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks.  I spryed some water and added sprinkles of gold shimmer paint.  Added the stars with a white gel pen.  All images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Brother Scan & Cut. I popped all the gingerbread characters with foam adhesive.  

Next I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment at the bottom and the gingerbread house and stars.  To complete the card I added some Prisma glitter to all the stars.   

Copics Used: 
HOuse: YG13, YG17, RV09, RV04, R27, R24, Y15, Y13, E37, E35, E33
Gingerbread cookies: E44, E42, E40, R29, R27, R24, E35, E33, E31

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the last day of previews!  We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps sets we feature this week! 



No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...