Thursday, January 5, 2023

Happy New Year with Beach Vibes

 Happy New Year Crafty Friends!! 


I hope everyone had a great holiday season!  We had a great Christmas at home and the following day we head down to sunny Florida.  What a great way to end the year and ring in the new one!  Nothing is better than toes in the sand and a cold beer in your hand!  That's what we did everyday we were there with the family and lots of wonderful friends.  




This card sums up pretty well our vacation. I'm on The Greeting Farm Blog sharing this card.  I used the adorable Beach Vibes stamp set.   Stamped the images in Copic paper and all was colored with Copic markers to create the beach scene.  



I used this cute scalloped dies to frame the scene and added to a white background.  I cut the 2023 numbers from cardstock that was ink blended with Distress Oxides ink sprays.  


I'm so looking forward to 2023, all the new TGF goodies and being part of this wonderful DT group for another year!  

Thanks for stopping by!  



Copics Used:
Him: T7, T5, T3, T1  B04, YG01, FYG2, C5. C3
Her: E47, E44, E42   BG32, BG13  C5, C3
Umbrella: B02, B04, B06, C00, C0
Ocean: BG90, BG70, BG72
Sky: B000, B00, B01
Sand: E30, E31, E35

Scalloped rectangular Die from Mama Elephant
# dies from MFT


No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...