Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Anya Love: New Digi release from The Greeting Farm

 Hello! 

Today The Greeting Farm is reelasing a new digital stamp perfect for Valentines called Anya Love

She is so adorable!! 

I created a couple of projects for this release.  

First I created a Valentine's card. 



 I used Distress Ink Oxides sprays to create a background with pinks and reds.  I sprayed some shimmery liquid and die cut the panel with this background heart die.  The back panel was also done with a stitched quilted die.   The image was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. 



I added some glossy accents on the balloons and popped the image with foam adhesive.  

Copics Used:
Skin E04, E11, E00, R21    Hair:  BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20   Outfit: R81, R83, R85, R89
Balloons: R24, R27, R29, R89


Second I created a money holder treat card.  Such a cute idea and perfect for Valentines!  The image was colored with Copics.  




Hugs! 


Supplies: 

Mama Elephant Quilted Cover Die 

Mama Elephant Hearts A Flutter Die 

My Favorite Things Money Card Dinamics 

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...