Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Deepest Sympathy

 Hello crafty Friends 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a sympathy card.  




For this card I combined two stamps sets Animal Pots and Deepest Sympathy. For the background I ink blended Distress Oxide inks, water sprayed it and also sprayed distress mica spray to give it a little shimer. 



The sentiment was heat embossed in white. I love how it pops against the teal background.  The image was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I also added some prisma glitter in the petals.  I framed the background with a postage die.  




Thanks for checking it out!  

Hugs 


Copics Used:

Pot: E40, E41, E42, E44, R20, YG21, YG23, YG17, RV13, RV17

Die USed: POstage Frame from Mama Elephant



No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...