Thursday, November 10, 2022

The Greeting Farm: October Preview Day 1: Anya in South Korea

 Hello TGF friends!! 

I can’t believe this is the last The Greeting Farm release of the year! Crazy!! It's been such a wonderful year full of adorable releases!!   I enjoy so much being part of this design team and it's always so exciting when I get the new stamps. 

This month we are introducing 3 new adorable clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

First off we introduce Anya in S. Korea!! Anya is off again on her worldly adventures!



 This set has so many little accessories all depicting S. Korea culture.  My favorite accessory are the love locks!  If you don't know, Love locks are padlocks that are locked to a public fixture mainly bridges  to symbolize love. Mostly, the keys are thrown away or the locks can’t be unlocked, symbolizing an unbreakable bond. Having love locks dates back to a hundred years ago on World War I where a local woman fell in love with an officer, and they met at a bridge regularly. However, the officer fell in love with another woman and made the local girl die of heartbreak. From then, women from their town locked love locks on their bridge so that their love would be protected.

For this card I created mainly a one layer card.  All was colored with Copic markers. I free handed the bridge.   I colored the locks and fussy cut them so I could stageer them on the bridge.  


Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of our previews!

Hugs


Copic Used: 
Anya:  Skin E04, E11, E00, E000, R20  Hair:  T7, T5, T3   Outfit: BG15, BG53, RV17, RV69, Y15, R27, T7
House: E08, G03, YG03. E42, E42, W7, W5, W3, Y17
Bridge: E08, E09, Y17,m E41, E44, E42 
Locks: V5, V09, YR04, YR18, RV04, RV09, B60, B63, YG03, YG17



No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...