Friday, June 3, 2022

The Greeting Farm - Let's go shopping!

Hello TGF friends! 

Who wants to go shopping with Anya?  This cutie is ready for sure ready!! 



Today I'm on the blog featuring a new one-layer card using all Digis images.  For this card I used the cute Miss Anya Sunny and the scene is from Porch Digi set.  



I've been having so much fun this week playing with digital images.  They are so easy to build a scene and tell a story.  All the images were colored with Copic markers and the brick wall was done by masking the images and using a brick wall stencil and some Distress Oxide inks.  


XOXO



 

No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...