Monday, June 20, 2022

Mama Elephant Birthday Celebration Challenge

 Hello!


I created a couple of cards for Mama Elephant 10th year birthday crafting challenge.  


For my 1st card I used one of the adorable Little Line Agenda set image. The image colored with Copic markers.  The background was created by using Distress Oxides sprays and water.  I also used the Big Happy Birthday die and cut it in 2 different colors with the black on the bottom to make it pop.  All elements were riased with foam adhesive. I cut the background with the Mod Heart Die .  I finished this card with a few glass beads.  



For my 2nd card I used another adorable set  Celebration Hamsters  (all ME stamps are adorable!)   I ink blended the background with Distress Ink Oxides and to create the sky.  I stenciled the stars in red around the center and stenciled it also in the sky with glimmer paste.  I used the MOD Heart die border.   All images were colored with Copic markers. 



XOXO

No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...