Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hope, Peace and Courage - The Greeting Farm

 Hello TGF friends! 

Today I'm sharing a new card over TGF blog. The owner of TGF created this sweet and free digital image to show support to what is happening in Ukraine. It is called Hope Peace Courage and you can get it HERE.   My heart breaks every time I watch the news. A lot of cardmakers have been flooding Facebook and Instagram with beautiful cards to show support and send love.  Here is mine.



I paired the digital image with one of the little Anya from the Meg-Mini Summer set that is no longer available.  She is perfect with her sunflower hat.  






All images were colored with Copic markers.  I used patterned papers with colors of the Ukraine flag.  


Hugs and peace

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...