Friday, August 6, 2021

Flutterby Anya

 Hello 

I'm on The Greeting FArm blog today! I can't believe that my girls are going back to school in less than 2 weeks! I'm not ready for Summer to end.  It's my favorite season! So today I'm here sharing a bright summery card using the super cute Flutterby Anya with all her butterflies!  I used a patterned paper as my color inspiration, bright yellows and teals.  Love this color combo.



  

I colored Anya with Copic markers.All the butterflies were glittered with Prisma glitter.  I created several layers with different die cut panels and popped the top layers with foam adhesive.  The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm Say BDay stamp set (not in the shop but you can request it in the Farmer Market). 



   I finished the card with a couple of die cut butterflies from Sheryl Lynn.  



I love the brightness of this card.  I just hope Summer will stay a little longer.  See you next time! 

Hugs 

Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, RV11
Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23
Hat: Y21, Y23, YR24 BG11, BG13, BG49
Outfit: BG11, BG13, BG49, Y23
Butterflies: Combo of all above BG and Ys


No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...