Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Boba Tea Time

 Hello! 

Today I'm at The Greeting Farm blog sharing a card I made using the super popular Boba Anya (I just realized she is now out of stock) and I also used one of the little images from Small Surprises.  Who doesn't like a good Boba tea drink! I love the ones with the busrting bubbles full of yummy flavors. They are becoming more and more popular these days.  



For my card I colored both images with Copic Markers and die cut them with my Brother Scan & Cut.  The background was made using the Taylored Expressions stencil Bubbly and ink blending several Distress Oxide inks ( Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire and Stormy Sky).  I aslo die cut the little drink cup from Mama Elephant Boba Shaker  and made a shaker element using some foam adhesive.   I love how it turned out.  





Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs 

Copic markers used: 
Anya:  Skin E04, E11, E00 R20   Hair: V09, V06, V04, V01 Outfit: B97, B95, B93 Y15, Y17 
            Drink:  YG17, YG13, B0000, RV06, RV02 B63, B66
Cup with Bunnies: C00, C1, BG000 , BG000 R30, YG17, YG13, RV09, RV06, RV02, R27, B63, B66




No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...