Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm: May Release Preview Day 1: Furreal Couple

Hello TGF Friends!! 

I hope you are all staying warm! It definitely doesn't feel like Spring here in Ohio!! We had to put the heat back on!   I'm super excited as today we start The Greeting Farm May Release previews!! We have some super cute stamps coming this month! You don't want to miss it!  

We are introducing 3 new adorable clear stamps. We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps sets we feature this week!

Today we are kicking this month's previews with another adorable couples set! This new set is called Furreal Couple!  Just so adorable, and love the little add-ons.  


For my card I started by stamping both characters on Copic Xpress It and masked both.  I ink blended the background with Distress Oxide Inks.  At the end I splattered some of the darker ink into the whole scene.  I lifted th emasks and colored both images with Copic markers.  The big sentiment was stamped in black and the fur-real sentiment was heat embossed.  I added the little cat ears to Anya and the little cat wand to Ian.  I really love how it turned out.   




Copics Used: 
Girl
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R21
Hair: E18, E08, YR18, YR14, YR21
Outfit: YR24,E37, T7, T5, B97, B95, B91, E77, E71
Boy
Skin: E04, E11, E00
Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49
Outfit: R29, R27, R24, BG97,B95, BG93


                                       

DOn't forget to stop by tomorrow for more cuteness!! 

XoXo 

1 comment:

Virginia Ellison said...

As I said on someone else's blog ... I love how everyone changes the colors of hair and makes the little friends look so different. TFS...

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...