Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Graduation Time

 Hi TGF friends 

It's the end of the school year and graduation month for many. Everywhere I drive I see all the graduation signs in people's yards.  My daughter is graduating 8th grade and moving to high school to a brand new school.  I'm excited and nervous for her.  I decided to make her a little graduation card to congratulate her on her hard work.  The Greeting Farm has the cutest Graduation stamp set!! I love it.  It's just perfect!  


I cut the back blue panel from patterned paper. I die cut a smaller one out of white cardstock.  I stenciled the background with Distress Oxide Inks.  I white heat imbossed the sentiment Well Done into black cardstock.  Both characters were colored with Copic markers and die cut.






They are both popped with foam adhesive.  The Whoo Hoo! sentiment was stamped in black onto the background. I finished the card with some dot enamels.  

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Hugs

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...