Saturday, September 21, 2019

My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest


Hi
I'm super excited to enter this year's Card Design Superstar challenge over at My Favorite Things!

This is my entry for the Clean & Simple Genius  Category.

I use the cute hamster stamp from the BB Picture Perfect stamp set.  I love all the images in this set. They are so cute!!

I colored the image with Copics and I used the MFT Selfie Square Die-namics die.

I love how it turned out.



Coloring Virtuoso Contest 

Here is my entry for the Coloring Virtuoso Contest. I used the super cute set BB Hog Heaven.  I colored all the images with Copics and fussy cute all images.  I also used the WISH Die-namics die.




Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Torico said...

Fabulous coloring on both cards. I love that you stamped the "Oink" here and there. :D Such a happy card. Thank you for joining in the Superstar contest.

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...