Monday, June 3, 2013

Simply Betty - Case my tag! Challenge

Hi
Here is my creation for Simply Betty's 1st Anniversary challenge Case my Tag!  I used one of the new and ADORABLE digi from the Jude and the Spooks collection. Her name is Who you lookin' at Britanny.
I love her!!  It is my 1st time using sepia tones and I loved it!!





Materials:
Image colored with Copic markers
Skin: E50, E31
Shoes: E31,25
Dress: E42,44,47
Wings: E31,33,35
Hair: E42,44
Owl Hat: E42,44,47,31,25
Stampin'Up cardstock, Stampin Up owl and spider stamps
Patterned paper My Minds Eye Lost&Found Halloween
Little Yellow Bicycle Boo brad
Skeleton Hand from Michaels
Skeleton key and spider from Jolees Boutique
Ribbon from stash


7 comments:

Marie97 said...

Very cute! Love the extras!

Betty Boo! said...

WOW just gorgeous!!! Loving all your embellishments especially that SKELETON HAND!! PERFECT E!

Rachel said...

Wow super Sepia tones and Betty's right that hand is fab!

Corinne said...

Oh this is just AWESOME!!
Thanks for joining in our Birthday celebrations
Hugs

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! Love the embellishments...that hand rocks!

Irene's Creations said...

Awesome. Thanks for joining our SBS Birthday Celebrations.

Scrap Vamp said...

So creepy cute!

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...