Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie - Challenge 181 - Let's Go to the MOVIES!

Hello
Here is my card for this week's challenge.  This one was inspired by The Little Mermaid movie, one of my girls favorite Disney movie.  I used Marina.



Materials:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Stampin'Up
Patterned paper from stash
Flowers: Recollections Michael's
Bow: Crate Paper Maggie Holmes
Pearls: Elements
Flourish from Sizzix Die
Image colored with Copics
Hair: R24,27,29,89
Skin: E00,21 blush R20
Tail: Rv02,09 BG01 YG11,13
fish: YG01,08  B00,02. 05

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh your card is super cute!!! I based mine on the little mermaid too. I love all the mermaids by KKS .
hugs, Heidi

Amanda R said...

This is beautiful, I love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies and good luck!

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...