Saturday, August 15, 2026

TGF AUGUST 2026 Challenge: SLIMLINE CARDS

 

Happy Saturday friends! It's the 15th of the month, and that means a brand new challenge at The Greeting FarmIf you LOVE The Greeting Farm, please support them by purchasing their Clear Stamps, Digital Stamps, and Coloring Book Pages. They even have key charms, lanyards, stationary, and stickers. Your purchases are greatly appreciated!

Our August 2026 Challenge is: SLIMLINE CARDS

 

The challenges start on the 15th of each month, and run until the 14th of the next month so you have several weeks to work on your project. The full list of CHALLENGE RULES will be listed under the challenge album in The Greeting Farm Fan Page Facebook Group

******************************************************************* 

For my card today, I used one of my favorite sets - SMALL SURPRISES.


They are just too cute having fun in their little boba drinks.  I stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers and die cut them.   I used a window slimline die to create the card.  Each have their little window, for the pink and green I used patterned paper and for the middle window I ink blended it with Distress Ink Oxides and sprayed some water to give this cool watery effect.  All images were added with foam adhesive for some dimension.  To finish  I matted all with a blueberry cardstock and added some enamel dots.  

Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share your creations with us. 

Hugs,
Elisabete 

No comments:

TGF AUGUST 2026 Challenge: SLIMLINE CARDS

  Happy Saturday friends! It's the 15th of the month, and that means a brand new challenge at The Greeting Farm .  If you LOVE The Gree...