Sunday, September 18, 2022

The Greeting Farm STAMPtember 2022 Exclusive Collaboration: SWEATER WEATHER

 HI Crafty friends! 

I'm so excited that THe Greeting Farm is again part of the Stamptember celebration at Simon Says Stamps.  It's going live today!! We have the cutest set ever called Sweater Weather!!  ANya with her little friends celebrating the fall weather!  The sentiments are awesome and all the little accesories are great to build some great scenes.  

I hope you will get a chance to grab this set amazing set!! 

I created a one layer card all colored with Copic Markers. 






ALso created a perfect gift card holder using the little animals and the Latte Gift Card Slider from Simon Says Stamps.   It was so much fun to put together!! 


Go grab this set before it's gone!! 

XOXO

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...