Monday, April 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm: April Release Preview Day 1: Lift Couple

Hello TGF Friends!! 

I hope you all had a great Easter!  I'm super excited as today we start the April Release preview!! We have some super cute stamps coming this month! You don't want to miss it!  

We are introducing 3 new adorable clear stamps. We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps sets we feature this week!

Today we are kicking this month's previews with another adorable couples set! This new set is called  Lift Couple! 


How cute is this set?!  Just the perfect lift me up!!  I decided to make a slimline card.  I stenciled the background with a moutain scenery stancil and Distress Oxide Inks. 

 Both images were stamped on Xpress It cardstock.  I colored all images with Copic markers.  All the images were cut in my Brother Scan and Cut and popped with foam tape.  Sentiment stamped directly on cardstock.   I also added some glossy enamel dots to finish the card. 


Copics Used: 
Girl
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R21
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E42
Outfit: Y15, Y18, 
Boy
Skin: E04, E11, E00
Hair: T7, T5, T3, T1
Outfit: W5, W3, BG99, BG97, BG93, BG90 



DOn't forget to stop by tomorrow for more cuteness!! 
XoXo 


No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...