Wednesday, February 3, 2021

So This is Love - Valentine's Card TGF

 Hello Friends!! 

I can't believe how fast January went by and how cold it's getting (at least here in Cincinnati)!  With Valentine's approaching fast I wanted to create a special card for the occasion using the adortable set So This is Love.  I wanted to tell a love story through the years, with the couple falling in love, having a good life and still being in love when they are older.  I do hope to grow old and always have my husband and best friend to share the journey.  



I created this card with a 4.25 x 5.5 white Copic Xpress cardstock.  I used the window frame die to guide me and stamp the images and sentiment.  They were colored with Copic Markers and created little scenes behind them. 



For the sentiment I colored with Distress Oxide ink with a blending brush. I added a heart stitched detail from Lawn Fawn  and a few enamel pearls.    The red stitched window frame from Mama Elephant was popped with foam adhesive.   



I hope I have inspired you to make a Valentine's card for your sweathearts.  

XOXO! 

Copics used: 

Skin: E04,E11,E00, R20
Girls Hair: BV29,BV25,BV23,BV20
Girls outfits: (R89,R83,R81) (RV19,RV17) (W7,W5,W3)
Boys Hair: E47,E44,E42
Boys outfits: (B95, B97) BG93, BG99) W7,W3)


No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...