Thursday, October 22, 2020

The Greeting Farm: Fa La La

 Hi everyone! 

Today I want to share a Winter card I made using the cutest snowmen set from The Greeting Farm called Fa La La.  These might be the cutest snomen I ever seen.  

I made a slimline card 3.5" by 8.5".  For the background I used an image from a Kit & Clowder class I took and elongated the image to fit in a slimline card.  

All images were colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut all the images and pop them with foam tape.  

For most of the background  I used Prisma Glitter to make all the snow sparkle. On the snowmen I used a little bit of Stikles just to give it a little more sparkle and interest.  


Thanks for stopping by!! 





No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...