Tuesday, September 22, 2020

7 Kids Craft Store ATC Swap: Fall

 Hello

Happy 1st Fall Day!! Summer went by so fast but I’m ready for all the Fall smells and colors. 

I’m participating on the 7 Kids Craft Fall theme ATC Swap Facebook group.  This is my first time making an Artist Trading Card. 

I made these cuties using the adorable Hello Bluebird set Fall Banner Buddies. The images are colored with Copic Markers.

For the back ground I used Distress Oxide Inks with Lawn Fawn’s Grass and Cloud Stencils. 

Cards measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches.  They were so much fun to create!!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...