Hi
Just made a birthday card using the super cute Wizard and Wizardette stamps. The birthday girl loves Harry Potter and These were the perfect images for her card.
Entering it in this month Tiddly Inks Spookaboo challenge #206
Thanks for looking!!
E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is Better With A Lil' Spice
Hello, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a cozy fall gift card holder card featuring the adorable Miss Anya from the Pumpkin Spice Season s...
-
Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and The Greeting Farm Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration ...
-
Hi Everyone and welcome to Tiddly Ink Blog Hop! I made a spring birthday card for a friend using the adorable Sweet Tooth Cupcake Love th...
-
Hi everyone It’s release day at Simply Betty Stamps and she has some real cute new images for you!!!! Jude Autumn Collection!!! These...

8 comments:
SQUEAL! I looooove this card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks!!!! Good luck,
Rene
This is so very cute!! I must go get those sets!
Wonderful card! Fab colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.
My son is telling me to get this set...he loves it.
I love this!!! the owls on the branch die is sooooooo fab! Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks x
I adore your card, with all of the images and the design elements, especially the owl diecut border to tie into the Harry Potter theme! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks in the Spookaboo! challenge. Good luck!! xx Jen DT
What an adorable card! I love the texture the owl brings to the design as well. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our Spookaboo challenge! Happy Halloween! xxx Jen DT
This is absolutely adorable! And the owl die is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Post a Comment