Hi
Just playing along to a Kraftin Kimmie Kraft-tember challenge. The hostess is Larisa and the challenge is to use flowers on your card!
I made this birthday card using the cute mermaid stamp Treena Twinkles!! She is fabulous!!
And of course I used lots of flowers! They are one of my favorite embellishment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stay Wicked!
Hello crafty friends! Happy October! I'm back on the The Greeting Farm blog today with a delightfully wicked Halloween card that's...
-
Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and The Greeting Farm Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration ...
-
Hi Everyone and welcome to Tiddly Ink Blog Hop! I made a spring birthday card for a friend using the adorable Sweet Tooth Cupcake Love th...
-
Hi everyone It’s release day at Simply Betty Stamps and she has some real cute new images for you!!!! Jude Autumn Collection!!! These...


No comments:
Post a Comment