Thursday, October 23, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween Day 9 - Sexy

Hi
Another great challenge today for the 13 Days of Halloween at Simply Betty Stamps!
Created a sexy male Halloween card.
I used the sexy Who’s your Mummy Digi.
The hardest part of this card is trying to make it masculine, I always want to put flowers and tons of embellishments 
Cardstock is from Stampin Up.
Patterned paper from MME.
The skeleton tags from Etsy.
The metal tittle is from Spare Parts- Hobby Lobby.
I printed the tittle ” Who’s your Mummy”.
Hugs Elisabete




1 comment:

Crafting Vicky said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the way you have framed the sentiment. This is just Stunning!

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...