Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie - Rose - Guest DT

Hi
I've been working on Valentine's cards and decided to use use Rose from Kraftin Kimmie. It it such a beautiful and elegant image and perfect for Valentine's cards.
I'm also entering this card to have a chance to be a guest DT. I did it this past fall and I enjoyed it so much. Would LOVE to do it again :)
I've added pink pearls and red Stikles on the roses as my bling element.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs E



Copics:
Skin: E00,E21,R20
Hair: T3,T5,T7
Dress: RV00, RV02, R24,R27,R89
Roses: R24,R27,R89, YG13, G94
Shadow: BV20


Challenges:

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us and joining in our contest for being a guest Krafty Girl in March!!! Best of luck to you!
hugs, Sharon

Brenda said...

What a pretty card! I love the red and pink combo, your image is just too cute and love the way you have colored her. Such a romantic card too. Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

butterfly dream cards said...

What a beautiful card......thanks for joining us..

fiona DT
TTPH

Unknown said...

Oh wow, beautiful card. Love the doily and flourish :) Thanks for joining us this week.
Eithne DT
TTPHC

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the fun at TTPH.xx

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...